NUMARK Numark SCRATCH 2-Channel Scratch Mixer for Serato DJ Pro
Ready to conquer even the most rigorous of routines, Numark’s all-new Scratch is a 24-bit two-channel mixer that fuses pro features and an in-demand software suite at a price point that defies belief. Combining an all-metal “built-like-a-tank” chassis with professional features such as a built-in InnoFADER crossfader, performance pads, instant loop encoder and toggle paddles to trigger software-based effects, Scratch is set to dominate the scratch mixer category, establishing a new standard for mixers at this affordable price point - there is simply nothing that combines the features, versatility, ease-of-use, quality and performance of this unit—anywhere.
Numark Scratch DJ Mixer Features:
- Serato DJ Pro with DVS License Included.
- Ready to connect to Serato NoiseMap Control Vinyl or CDs (available separately).
- InnoFADER scratch crossfader with reverse and slope control.
- (6) direct access effect selectors with dual paddle launch triggers and Dry/Wet FX Control.
- (8) performance pads to access hot cues, rolls and samples.
- Filter knobs to create audio sweeps.
- Dedicated instant looping knobs.
- Phono/Line inputs.
- Combo mic input (XLR/¼-inch) w/ level and tone control.
- 108dB S/N output with 24-bit digital sound quality.
- Balanced high output XLR connection.
- Separate booth/zone output.
- Dual headphone output cueing system (¼-inch/ 1⁄8-inch).
- Scroll and load tracks on the mixer easily by holding shift + loop encoder knob.
- Prime Loop Sound Pack included ($200 value).
- SoundSwitch lighting control software 2-month subscription included.